The successor to the very popular X100 has just been announced by Fujifilm. The upgraded camera has a super fast autofocus speed. The slow autofocus was one of the major issues with the old version. Seems like Fuji has taken customer feedback very seriously. The camera can now focus in 0.08 seconds thanks to the new processor!
The camera body looks almost the same. The S in the front separates this Super-model from the old one. At the back they have made some minor changes and swapped a few buttons. Watch the video below and let the Fuji guys tell you all about it.
Manual focusing has also been greatly improved. Now with focusing aids like focus peaking and split image focusing, makes it a breeze to do fast manual focusing.
- 16.3 million pixels APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Hybrid viewfinder (OVF/EVF)
- Fujinon 23mm F2 lens
- Intelligent hybrid AF (Super fast AS Speed of 0.08 sec.)
- Start up time of 0.5 sec.
- Burst shooting rate of up to 6 frames per second at full resolution (max 31 frames)
- Super intelligent flash
- Focus peak highlight function
- Digital split image display
- Full HD video
- Stereo microphone and a socket for a remote release/mic
- Redesigned menu system
Have a look at the Fuji Guys - First Look video: